1. Admission Tests are held from January onwards every year (except for Pre-Primary) where they would be held as per notified dates.
2. Registration form may be collected from the school office during the specified period upon payment of the specified fee.
3. The forms,duly complete, must be submitted within a week, along with a copy of the Nagar Palika birth certificate of the child and Transfer certificate, if the child has attended any other school in the past. If the T.C. is not subnitted within a week from the admission date, the admission would stand cancelled.
4. Parents must fill up the admission form carefully. No changes would be allowed later, particularly with the Date of Birth.
5. Incomplete form or form with over writing would be rejected.
6. Admission would be based on a written test followed by an interview for all classes except Pre-nursery where the child's general awareness would be considered. Both parents must accompany the child for the interview.
School Rules & Regulations
Parents are expected to Co-operate with school, authorities in maintaining discipline in the school by strictly following its rules.
* Student must reach school on time and in proper neat & clean school uniform or else he/she would not be allowed to attend classes
* Parents must ensure that the boys always have short hair while girls with long hair must have them neatly tied up.
* Students are expected to maintain discipline at all times. Any act of indiscipline would be dealt with severely and after two warnings, the child may expelled from the school.
* Diaries, test-copies and report card must be signed regularly.
* Parents would be required to attend all Parent-Teacher meeting, In case of any problem,they should meet the class teacher after classes or on the next working day.
* All complaints regarding academic must be directed to the Principal. Parents are free to meet the Principal any time between 12 noon-2 p.m. on any working day.
* Parents are required not to approach the school teachers for private tuition as this is strictly not allowed by the school. Weak students would be dealt with extra care and attention in school.
* Parents are also requested not to offer gifts to any school staff / employee.
* Parents are requested to encourage their ward's participation in all the activities of the school to ensure their all round development.
* All books of the child should be neatly covered with laminated brown paper, with his/her name clearly written on the label. Only cello or navneet copies to be used which need not be covered.
* All belongings of students must bear their name and class. The child must not bring any expensive items/gadgets to school as the school would not be responsible for any loss or theft.
* Parents must check the bag of their ward regularly to ensure that all copies are checked by their teacher and the child is not carrying any thing that does not belong to him/her.
* The minimum pass percentage in school exams is 40% per subject and any child getting less than 40% in any subject would not be promoted to the nexrt class.
* The promotion of a child depends on his/her performance in the examination as well as general performance in the class.
* The minimum attendance of each student must not be less than 80% failing which a student would not be allowed for the Annual Examination and would not be promoted to the next class.
* The school does not have any provision for re-test. No such request would be entertained.
* Parents are requested not to pressurize the school authorities or staff members for promotion of their child detained due to his/her poor performance as no such request would be entertained.
* Parents must ensure a healthy environment at home so that the child grows into a well groomed individual. The child should not be exposed to abusive language, corrupt practises,filthy literature or unhealthy T.V. programmes.
* Net surfing by child should be monitored by the parents.
* Mobile phones should not be given to children as they are generally put to wrong use.
It is the moral duty of every parent to join hands with the school in ensuring that the right values are given to every child so that he/she grows into a confident young individual with a healthy mind
& body and a strong value system. The school would strive to ensure that your child leaves the portals of this school as a worthy citizen of the nation and world at large.
* Parent must deposit the monthly tuition fee between the 16th and 20th of each month, failing which a fine of Rs. 100/- shall be charged within that month and Rs. 200 per month thereafter.
* Further details of the tuition and other fee payable may be obtained from the school office at the time of admission.
* The school does not have any provision for granting fee concession to its students,except brother/sister concession. Scholarship may be provided to exceptionally meritorious students where the decision of school authorities would be final.
* The fee structure and amount is subject to change with prior notification and would be binding for all students at the start of a new session.
* Admission Form charge Rs. 2000/- should be deposited at the time of Form submission